Safermedia are regularly asked to give interviews on TV and Radio about the impact of the media on society. To see clips of these, click on the links below.
- SAFERMEDIA PRESS RELEASE-3 NOVEMBER 2011
Safermedia backs Church of England calls for tougher action on violent internet porn and offers a solution
- Safermedia are asked for their views on the Government's plans to commission a review of inappropriate products and images targeting children, 6 December 2010 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/8182356/Laws-against-sexualisation-of-children-impractical-say-campaigners.html
- Pippa Smith quoted in the Daily Telegraph on 11 Feb:
- Miranda Suit interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Today programme, 20 December 2010 http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_9303000/9303860.stm
- Following the articles in the Sunday Times and Sunday Times Magazine 'GENERATION XXX How internet porn is shaping the sex lives of teenagers' on 19 December.
http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/ (Â£1 to view)
- Article in Daily Mail by Gerri Peev - Thu 25th Nov 2010
- Article in Daily Mail by Miranda Suit, co-founder of Safermedia - Thu 25th Nov 2010
- Claire Perry's debate in the House of Commons - Tues 23rd Nov 2010